Tuesday, October 10, 2006

For my Oregonian Friends, Joey finds a home!

borrowed from
http://dolphins.aolsportsblog.com

Saban: Harrington Enters Week Six as Starter

Posted Oct 10th 2006 3:24AM by Rustin Legendre
Filed under: Dolphins, AFC East

Nick Saban today announced that Joey Harrington, who started in place of Daunte Culpepper and did a very fine job Sunday, will enter week six as the Dolphins starting quarterback against the New York Jets.

I believe this is the correct choice by Coach Saban.

Also, I do not believe it is so much an indictment of Daunte Culpepper as it is an endorsement of Harrington, who played extremely well at times Sunday vs. New England.

Harrington made quick decisions, was accurate and showed great leadership.

If Joey keeps this style of play up, I see no reason whatsoever why he should ever see the bench again this season.

Harrington exuded confidence against the Pats and it seemed like the whole team fed off of it. If Joey and the D show up against the Jets Sunday like they did against the Pats, sans the dumb mistakes and turnovers, I see no reason why the Fins can't go on the road and beat the Jets.
*************************************************************************
This is one of the best sites on the net for NFL football, anytime RSS feeds et all!
Visit it then...
Let me know what you think leave me a comment:

No comments: