Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Michael, Michael, Michael!!! Reggie who?

Life could get real interesting when the Saints come marching in. Thursday, my prayer is that the home team comes out with both barrels pointed dead on "Reggie Bush"!


The first running back chosen out of the draft will hopefully be a little out of kilter when he suits up against our newly inspired D-line. If not- it could be a long night for the linebacking crew. It appears though he has been stopped in his two previous games, yes, he had a couple breakaway runs but aparently his end numbers dont reflect any consistant performance. ---Yet. With the right amount of pressure... well maybe we can keep his string manageable.

Actually, the matchup Im looking forward to is Michael Bennett vs. the Saints "D". This guy has the ability to run with some attitude, much like Larry Johnson, he may want to make a statement. If our team chooses to fan the embers it may make that second half running game more consistant in the fun factor. It will not take much after being seen last week, wallowing in the apathetic. What a miserable offense Dee Brown demonstrated for the home crowd, well, anyway... whatever.
Okay Michael, well, I'll be watching for it all dude... give 'em hell!!

Once again Im throwing out my kudos to Ryan Sims for last weeks grunt. Hey dude I havent seen alot of other people chiming in on my evaluation of your game against the Rams. Hey, I saw it all bro. Do it again this week and you'll go a long way to shuttin' the mouths of those who are whole lot mouthier than you! I did my part for your agenda, I asked them all to watch the reply of your game on Sunday afternoon. I havent heard much, or read anything. Alas, I guess this blog doesnt have the readership, sorry. Maybe you heard from those people personally, hope so. Anyway, Smack 'em once, HARD, for me Man!!!

A word before I go, to Crap' hey dude you didnt show us anything. ----As for another notable cut on Monday, Nick Reid, the popular linebacker from Kansas and the Big 12’s defensive player of the year. I got a feeling coach Edwards will make it possible you could return with the Chiefs practice squad next week.

Let me know what you think leave me a comment:

No comments: