Sunday, November 12, 2006

LaMarcus Aldridge -- should return tonight!


The word is around the Blazer Camp that LaMarcus Aldridge should come off the injured list in time for tonights Dallas Maverick game at the Rose Garden in river city. That is good news for the 4-2 Blazers who are still without Brandon Roy who takes his place on the bench. LaMarcus will be making his pro debut after recovery from a minor shoulder surgery which has kept him out of most of the fall camp and had him miss the first six exciting games of the season.

His teammates have been picking up the slack, and Zach Randolph has been leading the team as the "go to guy". Impressive, that is how all the opponents have described "Zbo" this year. he is averaging monster monster numbers with four of the six games resulting in double doubles. Randolph took a minute to describe his shot recently... I just hold it, three dribbles, get that (knee) bend, follow through," Randolph said. "I have a nice, soft touch. I just try to keep the same rhythm."

Well, it works for me Zach, keep hitting those free throws too! Hey he is tied with Allen Iverson for the most attempts and looking at a better shooting percentage. I guess coach was right about "working" the low post, huh dude!!! Smile

Lets hope for a good game tonight too.

Let me know what you think leave me a comment:

No comments: