Sunday, November 12, 2006

Well my Ducks "quacked" Under the Pressure Last Night!


They got blown out at the homecoming game for the USC Trojans and blew any chance at taking the Pac-10 title. Oh well, former Ducks Maurice Morris is running well for the Seahawks... and then there is former Duck Joey Harrington starting for the Miami Dolphins against our Kansas City Chiefs today at noon. I guess I gotta hope Joey has even more unfortunate luck throwing the ball against our defense. He will bring his 64.6 passer rating against the Chiefs #8 pass defense in the AFC. Actually, Miami has a better pass defense according to the statistics, they are third in the AFC averaging opponents only 176.3 yards of success.

Roll on Red Warriors
but roll with an attitude!



Let me know what you think leave me a comment:

No comments: