Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Repost from:

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Well Joe

I guess I'll have to congratulate you and your wife on your big day tommorrow, one day early! Wishing you the best from high plains and the Missouri River. I will try to catch some "streamed" coverage or perhaps- after the fact video clips from some local news station. But, that is all my problem Joe, I want to say I am one of your biggest fans out here. We dont number too many granted. I am happy, and I feel as you do that you will now be able to help fashion a team that might just stay on the same page, at one time, all together for a season.

Good Luck to you all. That contract looked good for you and yours. Thank you for all the nice things you said about rivertown NW. Coming from its little sister, rivertown Astoria, years ago now, I learned to lose sleep over the antics and lineup juxtapositions the team has grown famous for over the recent years. Visions of all sorts of shooting guards pumping them through the air may have muddled the euphoria, and later, that one dimensional offense was easily defended. However it looks like you may be able to spread the floor more easily and actually have more than on rebounder! Things look good. Im glad, just -sorta- sorry it all happened after I left town.

You'all have fun, run like the wind and listen to Nate. Look forward to it.

No comments: