Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Can We get These Guys to come out to Arrowhead Sunday!!!!

They are already together, maybe in the same hotel. They are already close! Somebody in charge give them a call...


...and throw in a couple of American Royal tickets. Free Barbeque??

These guys helped fire up a crowd in the Superdome, they can build an atmosphere!

If the cost is prohibitive, I saw a fine rythmn and blues band named "Connie and the Redheads" at Ol' Shawnee Town Days last weekend. This group has fun, can cover more than a few and they write some good things themselves. They would love the exposure!


Anyway. I hope you were able to see the New Orleans Saints Defensive work on Monday Night Football... doing their thing to bring back. Amazing! That was football! They made Michael Vick of the Atlanta Falcons run/pass for a total of 200 yards. The only thing was they managed only 60yds more between their running backs! Hey, did I share with you guys I usta be a Saints fan? Really, LOL. I really did, living in Seaside Oregon, before there even was a Seahawk in Seattle. This was back when I was like 15yrs old. Archie Manning days!!
But, I digress... sorry.

I honestly like Offensive Schema of the Saints backcourt duo. Duece McAllister, the polished veteran with 19 rushes and 81 yds. Very cool. Then the second bullet flies outta the chamber, named Reggie Bush, he squeaks out a meager 53yds more for his team, on only 13 attempts! Between these two machines they averaged over four yards with every time they ran the ball. You all know that is ball control.
The reverses, then the fake reverses that were just as effective, all worked. Did you all see how Bush pulled 3-4 defenders with him on one fake reverse!!! That don't leave a whole lotta guys left to put a tackle that ball. That is just good offensive football.

We should consider more of this. Maybe, Larry Johnsons' legs would last him, and us, alot longer. Maybe this season may seem a whole lot shorter for Larry if we were able to successfully incorporate more consistantly, those Michael Bennett options. I am sure then, that Larry would be alot fresher when the playoffs came around. This we need.

Hey, ...Mike Solari... you thinkin', like I'm thinkin'??




Let me know what you think leave me a comment:

No comments: